Friday, June 22, 2007

My Meme

So I got tagged with a meme by LindaD. I'll spare you all the weirdest things about me, and just try to come up with 8 things that are true. These are the rules:

Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

The only thing is that just about every blogger I know has already been tagged, so I'll have to work on coming up with a few more.

Here goes:

1. I can ride a unicycle. But I can't juggle.
2. I can bake perfect chocolate chip cookies without using a recipe. Sadly, I actually do this about once a week.
3. I have a thing about dragonflies. I have images of dragonflies all over the house and I was never sure why until I found out that they represent change and luck. Then it sort of made sense.
4. My favorite food as a kid was liver and onions. My mom was forced to make it for every birthday dinner until I got old enough to make it for myself. For about ten years, that was the only meal I knew how to cook.
5. I always wanted to be a gymnast. Sadly, that dream died when I reached the lofty height of 5' 10" at the age of 12.
6. I have a tattoo and I used to have something pierced other than my ears.
7. I rode a Honda 650 cc motorcycle all over San Francisco for several years during my 20s. I never told my mom, so if you see her, don't say anything.
8. I hate tomatoes. Really hate them. Once we were at dinner at my boss' house and he served bruschetta with fresh tomatoes as a starter. Couldn't do it, not even to be polite.

Okay, that's me. Now...I tag Natalie and I'll have to dig for a few more people because it looks like I don't have any more bloggie friends who are tagless.

On this date: In 1969 Judy Garland died.

2 comments:

Disco Mermaids said...

Liver and onions!?!?

Unlike PB&J or milk & cereal or mac & cheese...it's two flavors that should've never been introduced.

But I respect your decision. It grosses me out...but I respect it.

- Jay

Linda D. (sbk) said...

Thanks for playing. I was worried I wouldn't be able to come up with eight people too, but lucky for me a lot of my blogger friends are fairly new to blogging.

So, where's the tattoo, or do I not want to know?

I'm thinking it might be fun to invite Jay and Cyn over for dinner some night just so I could serve Spaghetti and watch them squirm (my recipe involves huge amounts of tomatoes and onions). mmmm... good.