So I got tagged with a meme by LindaD. I'll spare you all the weirdest things about me, and just try to come up with 8 things that are true. These are the rules:
Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
The only thing is that just about every blogger I know has already been tagged, so I'll have to work on coming up with a few more.
1. I can ride a unicycle. But I can't juggle.
2. I can bake perfect chocolate chip cookies without using a recipe. Sadly, I actually do this about once a week.
3. I have a thing about dragonflies. I have images of dragonflies all over the house and I was never sure why until I found out that they represent change and luck. Then it sort of made sense.
4. My favorite food as a kid was liver and onions. My mom was forced to make it for every birthday dinner until I got old enough to make it for myself. For about ten years, that was the only meal I knew how to cook.
5. I always wanted to be a gymnast. Sadly, that dream died when I reached the lofty height of 5' 10" at the age of 12.
6. I have a tattoo and I used to have something pierced other than my ears.
7. I rode a Honda 650 cc motorcycle all over San Francisco for several years during my 20s. I never told my mom, so if you see her, don't say anything.
8. I hate tomatoes. Really hate them. Once we were at dinner at my boss' house and he served bruschetta with fresh tomatoes as a starter. Couldn't do it, not even to be polite.
Okay, that's me. Now...I tag Natalie and I'll have to dig for a few more people because it looks like I don't have any more bloggie friends who are tagless.
On this date: In 1969 Judy Garland died.