Sunday, November 15, 2009

Wicked Sunday



Sundays are usually quiet on the email front, but I got a lot of cool stuff in the old inbox today. My first fan email from a real-live teen reader (love that!), two preview reviews which were both awesome (although I think if someone doesn't like the book, they're not going to send me the review in advance-those things are best left as a surprise) and the link to a fabulous interview by wunderkind author Kody Keplinger.

Not only that, but we took the kids to see their first big show - Wicked in San Francisco. They absolutely loved it (what's not to love?), and T said that now he's annoyed with Dorothy. He also said that it's given him more inspiration to become an actor, which was an ulterior motive on our part.

Hope everyone's Sunday was special.

On this date: In 1956, Love Me Tender, Elvis' first film opens.

1 comment:

Julie_c said...

The fan mail is awesome!!! That must have made your day! And congrats on the great reviews. I can't wait to get my hands on a copy!!!